Sunday, April 22, 2012

April C4K Summary

Soccer ball
The student I have for the World Blog Challenge is Reece. He is a student from Canada who loves collecting rocks and coins. In his first post I read, he talks about how he loves sports, particularly soccer. He plays on a team has won tournaments before. When I responded to him, I asked for information about soccer! I've never played so I am curious to see how the game works. I wanted to know how points were scored, when the game is over, and the different rules the game has. I encouraged him to right more because he only has one post this year! I hope to see a new post when I return next week!

Unfortunately, Reece did not post again. So the next student blog I got to visit was Lillian! She is a student here in the USA who loves math, the piano, drawing, and sharks! She wrote a post about planes. She has a goal to be a pilot in the Air Force one day. The best think about her post is that she admits to being highly claustrophobic. It shows that she is a strong person who can push past this to help serve her country!

The third student that I got to comment on was a student who loves the outdoors. He made a post about drug dealers and littering. He mentions how the drug dealers are littering and how others are picking up the habit too. In my reply, I asked if his school participates in drug free and litter free programs. I also suggested that if they did not, he should suggest a campus cleanup. Every small bit helps!
Teepee
The last student that I got to view this month was Aaliyah. She is a first grade student from Canada. She posted about the class trip to the art museum. During their trip, they got to make their own teepee and the learned about buffaloes. I think it is great that first graders are blogging. Although their post can be hard to decipher, they are learning and trying! That is all that matters. In my response I asked if she learned who lived in the teepees and if they learned what the teepees were made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment